Group Activity, Directory and Home Button Issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Group Activity, Directory and Home Button Issues

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MssmLccs9-
    Participant
    I was trying WPLMS 4.0, and then I reverted back to 3. Now my groups got broken, I have 3 issues:
    1. Groups directory is blank, only header and footer, I tried working on BuddyPress links and pages, nothing worked. See screenshot.
    2. Group activity is being displayed in a full screen without the group menu. See screenshot.
    3. I want to remove the home button, I tried this topic, but it didn't work with me.
    Website credentials are posted in a private comment.
    MssmLccs9-
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    MssmLccs9-
    Participant
    1. Group directory page is not working, check here
    2. Check the activity for this group. 
    Thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    MssmLccs9-
    Participant
    Hi Diana Thank you so much for replying back. I don't want version 4.0 at all on my website, not before a year from now. I used it and it was catastrophic. I would like to fix my group's directory and group version using the current theme version I have, please.
    Diana
    Participant
    I checked everything but not able to find out why the directory is not visible Can you please share your Cpanel details? in a private reply here
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Group Activity, Directory and Home Button Issues’ is closed to new replies.