Group doesn't work

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Group doesn't work

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    NapoCorsu
    Participant
    hey guys, wassup? I'm working cause I'm stuck when members try to enter in a group the page keeps loading I have 256M memory allocated, php 7.2 , it seems to be an error 500   https://prntscr.com/n4eg4z https://prntscr.com/n4ehl9 Thank you for helping
    NapoCorsu
    Participant
    I found it , i was Bp-profile cover. ( vibetheme) thank you anyway ;-) is there any plugin to allow user to change cover please?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    No , there is no need buddypress provides this facility now . Bp profile cover is very old plugin .It was created because buddypress did not have the profile cover and group cover option . But later they added this feature and the plugin became irrelevant  . you can deactivate and delete the bp profile cover plugin now . Its not needed anymore .
    NapoCorsu
    Participant
    aw ok ty Alex. so there is something wrong because I do not have that option to allow users to change the cover. I was trying to change some code in buddypress according to a topic. I try to change the photo profile size too, to agree 800+ px instead of 460, because picture keep being blur, Maybe I have missed something :-)
    Mk
    ok, please check from your side what's wrong and reply if you need anything.
    gasmsy
    Participant
    Thanks for this help. My Groups were not working. Once I disabled the Bp-profile-cover plugin, I am okay.   thanks for sharing your solution here.
    Diana
    Participant
    @gasmsy Yes, this is one reason why sometimes functionalities don't work because we use sometimes third-party plugins and it causes a conflict. Closing this one-year-old topic
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Group doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.