GT – Appointments without Available calendar

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments GT – Appointments without Available calendar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    Is it possible to request an appointment from an instructor without having to define an available calendar? that the student can choose the day and time that he wants and that the instructor simply says if he accepts or rejects? It is complicated ask the instructor that define all the available slots of each day/week/month.  it's more practical that the student ask for a appointment and the instructor Says "Accept" or "Reject"
    Diana
    Participant
    I am really sorry but this user flow is not available But yes, if you will add default slot price in General Settings. So what happen is when student book for an appointment he will pay for the appointment and here instructor need not to accept or reject for the appointment because it is a paid one You can try that
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    The problem is not to Accept Or Reject, the problem is that the instructor has to set in calendar Day/week/month his availability to can be booked. But I understand that is not posible.  it would be great to have the option.  
    Diana
    Participant
    Actually we are working on wplms 4.0. I really like your idea and we have already an idea in our list to revamp the wplms appointments addon in a more simpler way. Please create a feature request here: https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/general/feature-request/ If your idea will get many upvotes we will consider this option in the addon
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘GT – Appointments without Available calendar’ is closed to new replies.