H5p course presentation deformed

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues H5p course presentation deformed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    hamza123_704
    Spectator
    Hello, dear Support, When we create a course presentation with the H5P content plugin, and we link that inside the course; the presentation appears deformed. Until we click on "Full Screen"on the presentation (we barely can see it!), then the form get back her usual share. a P.S: We still have to Scroll the presentation up and down, if we remove the Full Screen
    Diana
    Participant
    Can I see how did you embedded the H5p content in the units? Please share a screen recording here so I can replicate in same manner if it is an issue or not
    hamza123_704
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, Yes please share your site URL with admin credentials so that I can check.
    hamza123_704
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    hamza123_704
    Spectator
    Yes, wee still have two months of support. Sorry but it is still not fixed for us. and yes, we also followed the same methods as your tutorials. Is there a way to fix it ??
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, Please use this custom css in appearance>> customize>> custom css then check

#vibebp_member #course_component .vibebp_main .course_content_content .wplms_iframe_wrapper iframe{
    min-height:540px !important;
    }

hamza123_704
    Spectator
    Thank you, But I tried with this code and nothing changed. The Course Presentation of H5P still looks squashed in the course. I also tried this code with the same results though. div.h5p-content h5p-initialized h5p-frame using-mouse{ min-height:700px !important; }
    hamza123_704
    Spectator
    Please, our website is live, and people see Courses like that, please help us to find a solution as much as you can...
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, okay as said by Diana first please add your theme purchase code here https://prntscr.com/10buxsi and then update your plugins because you are not using updated plugins then check the issue is resolved or not.
    hamza123_704
    Spectator
    Hello, thank you, Yes, I added the theme purchase code, and updated the plugins. But, the problem is still occurring.
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, You please use the shortcode method to add H5P content in units. Then it appears correctly. Refer here- http://somup.com/crehhLDN11
    hamza123_704
    Spectator
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, Yes, This is the issue of editor. Our team is already working on it. It will be resolved soon. So keep updating your plugins whenever new updates are released.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘H5p course presentation deformed’ is closed to new replies.