H5P in Unit

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues H5P in Unit

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    When I embed a H5P quiz in a unit or quiz it automatically closes the quiz after completion. The option of H5P to do the quiz again is not possible. Only when I delete the unit ID from the embedded code. But then, the results are not saved. This and with some of my previous topics I feel the integration with H5P could be much better. Possibilties: - I should be able to do the embedded H5P quiz multiple times and then continuou to next unit. - The results and answers (given and correct) should be saved and viewable in my score overview in my profile page. - The scores should be integrated in the final percentage I get for the course, just as with the WPLMS quiz. Is this something interesting enough to work on? I know you promised me the last point to be adjusted with the next update. Any idea when? Gijs
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. To do h5p quiz multiple times simply enable quiz retakes in quiz settings . refer : http://prntscr.com/im73zy    2. Well showing detailed info is not available as of now in h5p quizzes integrated with wplms quizzes .Please create a feature request for this here : link     3. This has been marked as an issue in wplms h5p addon . Just busy with couple of other bug fixes in wplms .Will work on it very soon .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    1. That's not true. I've embedded the H5P quiz correctly into the WPLMS quiz. Gave H5P id and Unit id. After finishes the H5P quiz, it automatically continues through the course. No change for a resit.. 2. I will. 3. Can't wait
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @MeesterGijs, We'll check this first on our local setup and then we'll let you know.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    And? Saw that you've responded to another ticket. Wondering if you had the change to check this one as well..
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Wow! You've did it. You have put one of my H5P quizes into the finaxl exam (quiz by WPLMS) and integrated in such a way that the results of the H5P quiz are what is shown in the certificate. Amazing! What did you change about the code? Can I add the 3 previous quizes (1, 2 and 3 star units) into the final score? So that the scores of the four quizes combined show the achieved percentage which is shown on the certificate?? Thanks again. :::))))
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Two more things. First, is this something I should worry? I see all these errors as I complete the course as administrator. https://imgur.com/a/VnCJb Second, I added 3 more quizes to the final module of the course; TOETSING. link:http://metmeestergijs.nl/course/present-simple/ But for the score on my certificate it uses only the score of the last quiz. It doesn't include the 3 before.. Why is that? My idea: Course has 3 elements; explanations, practice, testing. The final score on the certificate should be an average score of the three practice exercises and the final test. Is that possible?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that I have to check .I guess it is related to the errors that are showing up upon finishing the course /
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Thank you, can't wait.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    this is an issue , I guess it always gives 100/100 marks in case of h5p quizzes. its the same issue : https://trello.com/c/tYSLxJfP
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Ok, so it's something that I just have to wait on. I remember you saying that it will be fixed with the next update? You can close this topic, I guess.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘H5P in Unit’ is closed to new replies.