H5P Marks not displaying properly

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues H5P Marks not displaying properly

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Mk.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    a23
    Participant
    Hi, We are using H5P for exams in between units. They are simple MCQ single marks questions. When the student gives the exam the next unit is only visible if proper marks are obtained. But the marks are always shown 0. When we check from the admin section there it properly reflects the marks obatined, but during taking the course the marks are not properly visible. Attaching screenshots in the next reply
    a23
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    For updating values you need to click on this calculator : http://prntscr.com/nl29fz Go to Course -> Admin -> stats -> and down below you will find calculate button.
    a23
    Participant
    calculate button is for admin & how can we keep pressing that button every time a user gives exam? We wont know. The problem is when the user is taking the exam with h5p module the exam marks are not displayed. For eg. the user scored 1 mark after giving the right answer in h5p question. So first the h5p plugin displays that the user received 1 mark then the wplms marks appear. Now it shows 0 marks. But when the admin checks in admin area the user marks "1" are properly shown.
    a23
    Participant
    Seems like the problem was that I had disabled activity streams in buddypress. Turning it on fixed the issue.
    Mk
    please check one more thing. You have added correct unit/Quiz id or not. [wplms_h5p id=”2″ unit_id=”2516″] at place of 2516 you have to add correct unit/ quiz id Refer :https://i0.wp.com/image.prntscr.com/image/2a2c56da708a4854b64d223becc4126d.png?resize=920%2C530
    a23
    Participant
    Yes, that was correct. My fix was turning on activity stream
    Mk
    Thanks for confirmation. I am closing this topic. feel free to ask me if you find any issue.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘H5P Marks not displaying properly’ is closed to new replies.