H5P not completing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues H5P not completing

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I deactivated the Autoptimize plugin and WP Rocket and the issue was still active. I even deactivated Wordfence and the issue was still there. Could this be a clue. When you get the message and you go to menu item EXTRA (in header) you don't see th submenu. It's like the white page pops up over the page..
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the security check failed error is appearing because of some bug in the code . We need to check it in code level . The data-unit param is not setting in the next unit link on course status page . Can you please share you valid ftp credentials to check this issue further .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Dear Alex, Sorry if you see my avatar too often. Your help has been so amazing over the last two years. I know I will always solve an issue when ask for your, or your colleagues (Logan especially) help. Did you have a change to have a look at the issue? Gijs
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Im sorry for the delay in response. This topic was missed by us. checking ....
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi i deactivated the global settings to restrict the free unit access : http://prntscr.com/pss3kh Also disabled this filter in your bp-course-actions.php file for the time being to make it work : bp_course_next_unit_access  
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Did I have that free unit locked? I never wanted that, nor did I ever experienced that. Did you change that for a specific course? What didthis do and can I miss it? <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">disabled this filter in your bp-course-actions.php file</span> Btw, Alex, the issue seems to be fixed. Amazing!!!! video We can finally close this topic.
    Mk
    Thanks for the confirmation. I am closing this topic.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘H5P not completing’ is closed to new replies.