H5P progress added to WPLMS course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues H5P progress added to WPLMS course

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I know it's possible to embed an H5P quiz to a course. But when I have 4 units in a course, each course is 25% progress. If two of those are H5P quizes than when I score 50% on each quiz, I still get 100% score in the end. Is it possible to link the score from the H5P quiz to the progress bar/final score in the WPLMS course? I am desperately looking for a solution. I don't prefer the quiz from WPLMS because of the feedback/good answers layout and the double click to type in fill the blanks.. I really need some help. Can't wait to hear what solution you would suggest?   Gijs
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that is weird I guess you might be adding the h5p content into units not quizzes . If you want the h5p  marks to reflect in wplms then please add the quizzes instead of units coz in wplms units does not have any marks .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I did this when I put the H5P quizes in Units, no effect. I forgot to do this when I put the H5P quizes in WPLMS quizes, as you suggested. You are right! It does work now. One question remains. Regardless of the amount of correct answers, it always gives me full percentages on progress (of course). Is it possible that when I have 5 out of 10 correct I get just half of progress points?? So course with 4 quizzes, nothing else. If three are 100% and one H5P quiz is just half correct, I would end up with 3x25% + 12,5% = 87,5%. Is that possible? Or does it only reflect in the certificate score not the progress percentage points? Thanks again. (Hope you still understand what I'm trying to say/suggest)
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Besides. I have finished the course and get these remarks after finishes the last quiz of the course and am send back to the homepage of the specific course. What does this mean? What am I doing wrong? Warning: Illegal string offset 'marks' in /public/sites/www.metmeestergijs.nl/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-template.php on line 2336 Warning: array_sum() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /public/sites/www.metmeestergijs.nl/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-template.php on line 2336 Warning: Illegal string offset 'marks' in /public/sites/www.metmeestergijs.nl/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-template.php on line 2336 Warning: array_sum() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /public/sites/www.metmeestergijs.nl/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-template.php on line 2336 Warning: Illegal string offset 'marks' in /public/sites/www.metmeestergijs.nl/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-template.php on line 2336 Warning: array_sum() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /public/sites/www.metmeestergijs.nl/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-template.php on line 2336
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Third and last remark. The final score of the course was 67/100. That was just based on the 9 questions (of which I had 6 correct) I put in the WPLMS quiz. The H5P quiz scores were not added to this to create an overall average. Is that possible?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes you are right upon finishing the course its not calculating the marks as well as showing errors because there are no wplms questions in the quiz actually as questions  are coming from h5p content . I am adding this to issues log and will be fixed in next update of wplms h5p plugin  . please track : https://trello.com/c/tYSLxJfP
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Really? That is great news. It's the one thing that keeps me from putting the work in. I need that solution for my site to success. Great news!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi could you please share your valid FTp credentials and a valid site url and admin credentials to check and fix this .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    THat's great, I'll check it.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    It works! That's amazing. It does least to three more questions. - this functionality isn't lost with a new theme or h5p update? - do the h5p quizzes have to be in one segment to be added together? Or can they be in separate elements of the course? - does this work with just fillinblack by h5p or all quiz types? Thanks a million.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. not it wont be lost as the same fix will be added in next update of wplms h5p addon plugin . 2. no it is not required ,you can add h5p quizzes on any position in course curriculum .Just make sure the "unit_id"(id of the quiz) is correct and course is selected in that quiz settings : http://prntscr.com/iqk889     3. Well as far as I know it does work with all h5p content types which have check button in it . And it does not works with aggomotto h5p content type.  
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘H5P progress added to WPLMS course’ is closed to new replies.