Hard coded strings

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Hello Vibe Team, I have 2 requests that would make my life (and possibly other users) a lot easier: 1 - Can we have something like this across the theme and wplms related plugins/widgets? $global_block_style = vibe_get_option('global_block_style'); thumbnail_generator($post,'$global_block_style','medium','0',true,true) 2 - Could you guys change a hardcoded string in: wplms-dashboard/includes/functions.php / line 27 From: if($bp->current_component == 'dashboard'){ To: if($bp->current_component == WPLMS_DASHBOARD_SLUG){ I could also send you a pull request Thank you
    A simple yes or no will suffice. I'd love to know how this requests are queued as I haven't got any of mine resolved or, in most cases, even looked at, while questions that clearly fall off of the scope of support are answered in a matter of hours
    Still waiting...
    Are you guys for real? How the hell are this support requests being handled? Both my requests are legit, that was clearly and overlook, which is absolutely understandable, it happens, and I'm not complaining about that, but waiting a month for an answer about something that would take 5 minutes to fix is unacceptable.
    externaluses
    Participant
    What's the best way to reach you? I have my own fork of the template as well.
    Hey @externaluses You can email me at andreurdek(at)gmail(dot)com
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I'll send you a request to our slack channel wplms.slack.com and you can post a path there. we reply on topics based on last response so, your replies most probably kept pushing it to the top and this topic was missed.
    I don't think that was the reason, I've bumped this topic one week apart everytime...so it's not like I was posting everyday. Furthermore I have another topic here that wasn't bumped and still no answer. Anyway I'll wait for the access to your slack channel
    Just got my support extended. You guys think I can get an answer sometime in the next 6 months?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Yes. Moving this to planned features. The dashboard is actually a bug. apologies for this delayed response do not know how we missed this. planes for next update 2.1
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    added for 2.2 development. track request : https://trello.com/c/i9cMVLq5
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Hard coded strings’ is closed to new replies.