Have to refresh page to make JS work & no mega menu when not connected

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Have to refresh page to make JS work & no mega menu when not connected

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    DjezusKryst
    Spectator
    Hello, I recently brought your theme and I'm happy with it! But now that I implemented HTTPS + SSL I'm facing some issues (just 2). For example when you goes on the homepage of my website : https://www.freedom-substitute.fr/ the first time you may see a blank space on the top of the menu and when you see it you won't be able to click on login or basket. To make it work when it happen you have to refresh the page. The simple links on the other hand will work (like "E-Book" in the menu). Here is a picture to illustrate what I'm saying : There is also some errors but it doesn't seems to be related to my issues.   Regarding my second issue, it concerns the mega menu. I placed one on my first menu item like above : It's working like attended but when you are not connected nothing is shown in the menu: You don't have to be connected to go on the link of the mega menu so I'm wondering why aren't they here?   Regarding what I'm using, here is some informations that seems revelant:
    • Nginx
    • PHP 7.0
    • CloudFlare & W3 Total Cache
    I already tried to disable CloudFlare & every extensions excepted the Vibe's one but I'm still facing both problems. Thanks! Thomas.    
    1. For blank space issue : Go to wp-admin->appearance->customiser->add custom CSS-> add these lines and save. #content+.stripe { margin-top: 0px !important; } 2.  For js errors please go to wp-admin-> appearance->customise->footer->choose a different footer style and click on save.   NOTE : If any issue persists kindly provide me your wp-admin credentials of your site. Please mark your reply as private.
    DjezusKryst
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    DjezusKryst
    Spectator
    Hello, Yes it seems to working now! I think it's related to my browser and maybe one of my plugins because it works on Firefox, Opera and Edge even on the first loading (in the past it didn't) but not on Comodo Dragon so it's ok! Regarding the mega menu, do you have a suggestion ? I tried to add different widget but the menu still show nothing when not connected
    Yes, i have fixed it on your site. Cheers :)
    DjezusKryst
    Spectator
    Thanks everything seems to be working now! :D
    DjezusKryst
    Spectator
    Hello, I'm sorry to disturb you again but it seems that the JS issue is still there (or coming back). I asked for another person to go to the website and the first time they can't click on login, woocomerce or things like that (even by changing footer, clearing w3 total cache, cloudflare and browser cache). Do you have a solution for that ? (in case you want to investigate I havn't deleted the account I created for you)
    Yes, i was able to replicate this issue on your site. I changed the footer on your site. Now it seems to be fixed. Please check again and reply back.
    DjezusKryst
    Spectator
    It seems to work now, yes! So I can't use a footer with widgets, I can only use that one? Just to know for the future.
    Yes, you can use only that one.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Have to refresh page to make JS work & no mega menu when not connected’ is closed to new replies.