Have users automatically added to a Batch upon payment

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Have users automatically added to a Batch upon payment

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lexidangelo
    Participant
    Hi there, I am looking to partition my courses based on the product initially purchased by a user e.g. a once off course for $47 versus a monthly subscription for total access to all courses. From my research it looks like batches plugin will be able to give that functionality by hiding courses outside the Batch a student is added to. Can you please confirm that is the case. My only hesitation is the need for a student to request access. Does the Buy Batch property allow instant access to the courses in the batch? Otherwise is their any other way to automate this? Finally does the Buy Batch function need WPLMS Woocommerce plugin as well or can it function with Woo Subcriptions?   Thanks in advance!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The user can access the course as soon as the woocommerce order is completed. -------- No you do not need the wplms woocommerce addong for this, the normal woocommerce plugin will do the job here.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Have users automatically added to a Batch upon payment’ is closed to new replies.