header in child one theme

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues header in child one theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    yosef
    Participant
    in child one theme, when I scroll down , the main menu and the logo is getting smaller. Please refer to the attachment file. I need the header to be the same and scroll down smoothly without changing the header size of main menu or the logo size, same as the header in modern theme. how can I do that?  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Try adding the given css from wp-admin ->appearance-> customize ->custom css: header.fixed #searchicon{padding: 28px 0 24px;}   header.fixed #logo{    float: left; margin-top: 15px;   }   header.fixed #logo img{max-height:48px;   }
    yosef
    Participant
    Alex; regarding search Icon, Login and Logo, they are fixed when scroll down they are perfect. However the text (for example: Courses) still is getting smaller and going up when I scroll down. is there any fix for it?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Add the given css also to fix that : header.fixed nav .menu > li > a{   font-family: 'Raleway',sans-serif;     font-weight: 600;     margin: 0 10px;     padding: 30px 6px;     display: inline-block;     font-size: 13px;     text-transform: uppercase;     color: #FFF;     opacity: 0.8;     position: relative;    } header.fixed .topmenu li{       padding: 30px 12px;     float: left;   }
    yosef
    Participant
    Works Perfect   Thank you Alex
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘header in child one theme’ is closed to new replies.