Header issues in the instructor and student dashboard

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Child Themes Header issues in the instructor and student dashboard

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    sriadmin
    Participant
    <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">Hi, the title of my units and courses are being chopped off by my header. How do I fix it? I am using a child theme with CSS and all plugins have recently been updated. I have padding in my header which is effecting the positioning. Thanks</span>  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi,.. Can you please share the page url with us, to check the issue and provide you a solution to it.
    sriadmin
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Your theme and plugins are not completely compatible with each other. Your theme is at 2.8.1 version but your wplms plugins are at 2.5 versions. Please update your plugins also to 2.8.1 version to make them compatible with each others. --------------------- The title is not chopping of its just the header size which is enlarged and hence covering the page title. You need to first update your plugins to latest verisons and then try removing your custom css and then let me know if the same issue persists.
    sriadmin
    Participant
    sriadmin
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... I checked your website the issue is coming due the the css in your child theme. A simple way to resolve this issue is to go to appearance->customize->header->header style and change to any header style then default. For example change the header style to sleek header. And it will fix the issue.
    sriadmin
    Participant
    sriadmin
    Participant
    sriadmin
    Participant
    Hi, Sorry, But this is occuring due to some custom css that you have added. Please provide us your wp-admin credentials. We will fix your issue ASAP.    
    sriadmin
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Header issues in the instructor and student dashboard’ is closed to new replies.