Header Lay out issue in V1.9.9

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Header Lay out issue in V1.9.9

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Filming.academy
    Participant
    <div style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Hi Guys,</div> <div style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;"></div> <div style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">I've updated wplms to v1.9.9 and found some issues.</div> <div style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;"></div> <div style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">1. If the page is not 'Default Template' and is other one like 'All instructors' or 'No Title' or some other its header overlays with the page title and other stuff. Even Search result page and blog page do not display properly. View in attachments.</div> <div style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;"></div> <div style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">2. Another issue what i found is link address doubling, for more visuality sending a video.</div> <div style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;"></div> <div style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Please help to fix it asap.</div> <div style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Thanks,</div> <div style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">George</div>
    sandy
    Thanks for letting us know. We have fixed the issue. Please download updated modern child theme from here: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/modern-theme-installation/ You will need to remove the child theme via FTP and upload and unzip this new Modern child theme. For more detailed steps refer https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Themes#Adding_New_Themes_Manually_.28FTP.29 Hope that helps.  
    Filming.academy
    Participant
    Hi, Thanks for your reply and new version of modern theme, i replaced the old version with new one BUT nothing changed, unfortunately all the issues remain !! Sending new screenshots.. I've written a new letter to you explaining more bags and issues. please review that letter it is more complete! Thanks. (by the way new modern theme is awesome generally!! if these issues do not exist) George
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The Modern theme has been re-uploaded with the fixes.
    Filming.academy
    Participant
    Hi, I updated wplms from the themeforest also, but all the above issue still remain, unfortunately!  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please download the modern theme from this tip and remove the existing theme modern child theme folder and upload this new one  : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/modern-theme-installation/
    Filming.academy
    Participant
    Hi Again, I'm going to close this ticket and post recent issues in the ticket 'Modern theme various browsers Issues'
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Header Lay out issue in V1.9.9’ is closed to new replies.