Header On "All Courses" Page Broken

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Header On "All Courses" Page Broken

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    fuadmurad
    Spectator
    Hi, I simply changed the name and the URL of the "all courses" page to just "courses" and now the header on that page is broken and does not display correctly.  I've tried refreshing, deleting the cache and nothing is working.  I'm not using any child theme just the main theme with the sleek header and I've attached a screenshot. Thank you.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please make sure your courses slug that you changed is unique. Also share the page url and the admin credentials with us to check this issue at your end. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the admin credentials.
    fuadmurad
    Spectator
    Ok so I've made an administrator login for you username: latiyan password: k16LhhQ#XkkVIsu@B#1^oFTz the url is : courses.beat-tweaks.com/courses Also just to save ourselves time I do have another issue that I would like you to check while you're inside the admin area.  In the LMS>Courses section the arrows to move units up and down do not work so I can't rearrange any units.  I've attached a screenshot.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials. Checking site...
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) The issue is that you have set the all courses page title to hide and you are using transparent header style. Note that the transparent header needs the title to show the image (default in your case) or the image that you set for the page. So I enabled the setting to show the page title and now it works fine. If you want to hide the page title in the all courses page then use the below css in your wp-admin->appearance->customize->custom css: .course.directory .pagetitle {display:none;} 2) I am enable to replicate the issue on your site, please refer the video created from your website: http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cD1I1HibhL  
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Header On "All Courses" Page Broken’ is closed to new replies.