headers already sent on any page redirects

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues headers already sent on any page redirects

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Hell WPLMS I am having a error that is shown in my functions.php and pluggable.php regarding headers already sent. New students apparently find it hard to sign up for courses or their activation email does not work and this error keeps popping up on my server. I would really like some assistance in getting this settled. This is the warning message Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/user/public_html/university.kimroybailey.com/wp-includes/functions.php:4609) in /home/user/public_html/university.kimroybailey.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1284\n, referer: https://university.kimroybailey.com/register/ A quick response would be appreciated because from time to time I'm getting a 503 error on the site. Thanks!
    Veronica
    hi, we need some more information regarding this. like the screenshot of the error, site url and admin credentials in private reply.

All the 5xx errors are server related errors and are very unlikely related to wplms theme.

You can activate the plugins recommended by wplms and then check.

Please make sure you deactivate the envato market plugin because its causing some issues with wplms theme recently.

this plugin causes some more issues with wplms and it doesn't have any impact with the functionality of wplms.

This plugin is used only for getting automatic updates from the themeforest.

For this you can also add the buyer username and the API key in the wplms->getting started. This will allow you to get the automatic updates from the themeforest.

So you do not need this plugin, so please delete it.

Veronica
    and for activation email.

please make sure you have enable some settings:

goto wp-admin -> lms - > settings -> emails -> email options -> edit activation email template -> check if there is any template there .

please make sure you have enable touch points in lms setting and also enable the welcome email setting in registration form.

Please check if you have setup any activation emails in Buddypress emails from wp-admin >> emails .

If not then please set one .
    refer : http://prntscr.com/brx18f

http://prntscr.com/brx1ju

This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you need to first of all update wplms to version 3.9.9 . Secondly please clear all kind of cache and deactivate the caching plugin . Also deactivate other third party plugins in your site and check for this issue again .
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I disabled the Jetpack package and it stopped the errors. We can close this topic
    Veronica
    thanks for confirmation closing the topic.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘headers already sent on any page redirects’ is closed to new replies.