Help, Help, Help

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Help, Help, Help

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tkishawi
    Spectator
    I am needing an WPLMS expert! We have been learning the site 'how to' build a course, configure the theme/layout/slideshow/login/Quizzes/video's from S3 etc.. we are very close to a launch date and we can't figure out how to make the user experience, navigating the site a successful one. The student and the instructors dashboard are very hard to 'make work' Badges are not being displayed in the right places, the certificate looks like crap and there are many other fine tuning aspects that I would love to talk to someone, to get a Yes, that can be done or No that can't be done answer, I have been wasting hours and weeks using trial and error to work out how this plugin works. Is there someone in your team that will be able to help us, this planned tutorial site has the potential to be very successful if only we can get the site to work without any 'workarounds'. I have posted a job request on Upwork to see if there are any WPLMS experts out there but I am not 100% sure that I will get the right response from them. Ideally I would love to be-able to sit down with someone over Zoom, share a screen and receive some help to configure the site so that it will perform to it's best ability. Or is there any WPLMS experienced people out there that can join my team and work from home. Help, Help, Help.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, We are here to solve your problems. Kindly ask any type of theme related query. We can assist you on forums but cant assign our team member for you. You can hire a freelancer and we can assist him on forums.
    tkishawi
    Spectator
    Thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, Welcome!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Help, Help, Help’ is closed to new replies.