help me to setup the demo 5

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues help me to setup the demo 5

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    howardchang1991
    Spectator
    Hi Vibe, I have been trying to install the demo 5 for several times, and the top menu, banner1, the image for blog post always went wrong. Could you please help me by installing the complete demo 5? Also, is it possible for you to help me setup the child theme? I am really not a geek guy. Warmest Wishes, Howard
    Diana
    Participant
    @howardchang1991, Yes, we can set up the wplms theme for you. You need to share your admin credentials as well as site URL in private reply here. And please let us know which child theme you want to install?
    howardchang1991
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @howardchang1991, Check your website Now. Demo 5 is now installed properly on your website. You can set Navigation Menus From wp-admin > Appearance > Menus > select the display Locations of the menus you can set images of blog posts from wp-admin > posts > edit your post > select featured image > update Refer: http://prntscr.com/hzcv7r
    howardchang1991
    Spectator
    Thank you Diana. What about the child theme. Could you please help me with that too? I do not know how to install it and how does it work. Many thanks.
    Diana
    Participant
    @howardchang1991, In the recent wplms update, we have added the child themes demo in the setup wizards. Now you can install the child themes from the setup wizards or by using Demo Switchers from wp-admin > WPLMS > Demo Switcher > Select Demo > Import Home Page and click on save The old method to install child themes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiVk9U3B5X8 Just upload the zip file of the child theme and then follow the steps of tutorial Child Theme is like the demos. There is one special kind of child theme: Blank Child Theme which is used to customize your codes. Using this chid theme you can overwrite the templates of the theme.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘help me to setup the demo 5’ is closed to new replies.