HELP!!! Start Quiz Button Not Visible

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues HELP!!! Start Quiz Button Not Visible

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ray Segovia
    Participant
    Hello, I extended support to request your help. The 'START QUIZ' button is missing from all of my quizzes and the retake quiz is also missing. Quiz Not Active messages appear while troubleshooting. I've read the forums for similar issues and tried both uninstalling plugins and checked that both the theme and wordpress are up to date. They are up to date. I have also tried setting the quiz retake value to 9999 and the quizzes are attached to courses. Not sure what to do please respond and I will give you the admin credentials to check the problem. Thank you. This is urgent.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay first of all please check if "Activity streams" component is enabled in your wp-admin-> settings -> Buddypress -> components . If it is not enabled then please enable it . If above does not helps then please share your site url and admin credentials with us to check this issue at your end . PS: mark reply as private while sharing .
    Ray Segovia
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ray Segovia
    Participant
    Any luck? Please update.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I checked your site and found out that you have hidden the title area of the pages with css .On single quiz pages start quiz button shows up in title . SO please use this css to show it again on single quiz pages : .single-quiz section#title {display:block}
    Ray Segovia
    Participant
    Great thank you! Also what do you recommend for adding additional comment sections? We installed disqus on this page here down at the bottom of the page called ESL activities. http://www.tasty-english.com/esl-activities/ However, whenever we update the theme the comment section disappears. I am preparing to focus on these pages. I need something reliable that will not cause any issues. Can this be done using buddypress or another feature in the theme? What do you recommend? Thank you so much I feel good purchasing the support will recommend this theme to others!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well for pages please make sure that you have enabled the "Comments on pages" from wp-admin-> wplms -> miscellaneous  : http://prntscr.com/e3gdz8
    Ray Segovia
    Participant
    I enabled the comments for pages like you said too. The pages I made using WP Visual Composer. If I add an element, for example a row or RECENT COMMENT section it adds a very unattractive comment section with comments that are not good for that page. How do I add a comment section that is clean??? So that people can leave messages just for that page relating to the content there?  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I think we are deviating from our main topic which is resolved . So closing this topic for now coz this comments issue is not related to the context of the topic and it will also confuse other users facing same issue . CAn you please create a new topic for your new query (for comments on pages) along with more details and screenshots .
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘HELP!!! Start Quiz Button Not Visible’ is closed to new replies.