HELP Students Cant access there courses after alreay paid

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues HELP Students Cant access there courses after alreay paid

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    a4da
    Spectator
    Students cannot access there course once logged in when the select my courses and Continue course it just sits there and does nothing stays on My Courses page or will say this page cant be displayed. but when I am logged in as admin I can select course and it will take me through the course. I have no idea if its permalinks or even know what permalinks are . I am not a developer or webmaster. Please help.. Only thing I did yesterday was change to the new layouts but not have set them back to default and students still cannot access course ' 12 week dental assistant course. Please help I don't know what to do or where to even look to fix. was working fine yesterday.   www.academy4da.com 12 week dental assistant course
    a4da
    Spectator
    Credentials www.academy4da.com admin a4da2525
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Resaved the permalinks to the " course " and it seems the issue is fixed . Please check .
    a4da
    Spectator
    Please help, Its still not working, its doing the same as before you did anything? What did you do because its not working under student. Admin works but students wont please test with our test student credentials. You must test with a student NOT ADMIM. Cause it works fine signed in as admin but signed in as a students it will not work www.academy4da.com Test Student account credentials janet 1234567 12 week course under my courses "continue Course" stays on same page until it times out and says "The page cant be displayed". Also, "Fun with our picture retakes" comes up as the page name on web browser when its trying to go to the start course page which it shouldn't because that is one of our "posts" (that we don't use, something isn't linking correctly??? We don't use Posts at all Please help I have had over 50 calls today from students that say they cant access their course. If they select start course or Continue course it will either show "This page can not be displayed" or it will go to another course entirely "orthodontic Dental Assistant Course" or just stays on same page like the link isn't working. all 3 of those things happen when trying to "start Course"
    a4da
    Spectator
    Website on day 3 of not working over 75 calls per day from students. website is not working at all for students to start or continue course,  any course. Need help asap. you said yesterday you had it working  but as soon as i got your email i tested and same issue.. its not working on students end.  When signed in as admin it will go from my courses 12 week course and into the course with start course or continue course but when a student logs in.  They can log in but cannot start or continue any courses. Please test as student. Not admin.  It seems to be something not allowing "start course" or "continue course" to go to the correct page or any page it just sits there but for student only ..admin can start or continue course.  I know you all are very busy but i need help, 100 students can't do anything for 3 days now  I beg for help asap to get it working today. Please test as student. Here is a fake student to test janet 1234567
    a4da
    Spectator
    Please test as a student Janet 1234567 Admin credentials Www.academy4da.com Admin a4da2525 Www.academyfordentalassistants.com/cpanel a4da user bbc@2525  
    a4da
    Spectator
    Please help .. This is the 4th day with no resolution can someone please help. when logged in as admin and instructor I can access the courses "start course" "Continue course" but the students can not. when they try to access their courses it does nothing or error on page says 'This webpage has a redirect loop err_too_many_redirects"  but it only happens when logged in as student.   2 days ago Alex stated it was repaired and is not... Please test as a student, student logged in wont work .. admin and instructor does work..... Please help....I have 50 students everyday waiting to log into their courses
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Unable to replicate the issue : http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDnTlJ1iYC The error you have reported are only possible due to caching pluign . The  start and continue course button would never open wrong course . I have deleted the cache and have dectivated the caching plugin in your site . Please check if the students are still facing the issues ? Tell students to clear their browser cache also for the site if they are still facing problems . Please also contact your webhost to clear the caching from their end .
    nurali
    Spectator
    Hi, sorry but I just purchase the template for the website formulamasa.com/elearning and have created a course which users have subscribe to but when the users access the course page after purchase, the course units could not be clicked. Please let me know what settings do I need to amend. The sample user is as below: Username: Lydia Password: drlydia769
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @nurali: Its recommended to create your own topic for better understanding and faster responses. Also make sure the order is completed, when the order is completed the start course button appears on the course page which will take the user to course status page to start the course. If the course is offline then you have to enable the setting, show full units in curriculum, in course settings. If in your case its not working, then please share the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your site.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘HELP Students Cant access there courses after alreay paid’ is closed to new replies.