Help to setup demo 7

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Help to setup demo 7

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    howardchang1991
    Spectator
    Hi there, Thank you for providing us with such an amazing education platform. In installing the demo file, I find it very hard to install the demo 7 perfectly. The media files I installed always showed blank. Could you please help me setup the demo for me? Thank you very much for your help.   Best, Howard
    Diana
    Participant
    @howardchang1991, Apologies for the delayed response here.. Can you please share your valid admin credentials as the previous one are not working anymore. P.S. Mark your reply as private while sharing your credentials
    howardchang1991
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    howardchang1991
    Spectator
    For your information, I have already installed Redis and Opcache.
    Diana
    Participant
    @howardchang1991, Check your website now. Installed Demo 7 and setup is done on your site.
    JamesMaster
    Spectator
    Good morning, I have the question that I am doing my course page, but on the label of all courses I cannot make any changes, or at least I am not sure how to do it, is it possible to modify my liking with element? Attentive, thank you very much.
    Steve
    @JamesMaster , Yes, we do offer free installation service. If you have any issue with the installation then do create a separate topic and share your admin credentials with site URL in a private reply. Now coming back to your issue You are not able to change the course label. But it is possible in wplms, just edit the course in the frontend and change the label from here refer: http://prntscr.com/qbw3d0 For your issues, create your own topic so that we can look into this Thanku
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Help to setup demo 7’ is closed to new replies.