Help! Users can’t access courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Help! Users can’t access courses

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    erickpaulino
    Spectator
    Please, help me urgent. All of a sudden, I can't open courses anymore. When the user click "Continue course", instead of opening the course, it opens the default instructions page only (copied below). That was not happening before and no configuration changes has been made. Can you please help me urgent? I have students complaining. The page that opens is this: Course InstructionsnnPlease enter Course instructions in the Course Status page. To edit this content, simply follow below steps :n nt Login to WP Admin panel nt Locate and click Pages section nt Search for page Course Status nt Edit the page and change this content nt Update the page. n
    erickpaulino
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    erickpaulino
    Spectator
    Hello guys, I have figured out a way to fix it. The "Course Status" page has a model called "Start Course Page", you can select the model when editing the page. For some unknown reason this model was set do "Default" instead of "Start course page". It seems to be working now. Thank you anyway.
    Veronica
    thanks for the information you have shared here
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Help! Users can’t access courses’ is closed to new replies.