HELP! – WAITING FOR ADMIN APPROVAL

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting HELP! – WAITING FOR ADMIN APPROVAL

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    Hi can I get your help for a second? whenever I purchase a new course after I am redirected from paypal it won't let me start the course instead it says, "WAITING FOR ADMIN APPROVAL" Even though I have Selected No, allow publish under the Admin Approval for Course option in the course manager of the vibe options panel.   Is there another setting that I am missing? or is there a way to over ride the setting? I can't figure out why it would say, "WAITING FOR ADMIN APPROVAL" when I have the No, allow publish option selected? Any ideas on what I could do to fix this issue? thanks,Justin
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The setting you are referring to is a different setting, it is for instructors only. When an instructor creates a course then she should directly publish the course or admin has to approve the course to be published. This setting has nothing to do with student purchasing the course. For this purpose you can use this woocommerce plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-autocomplete-order/
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    Oh I am sorry I misunderstood I have installed the plugin the button still says WAITING FOR ADMIN APPROVAL I am able to start the course when clicking on the link Is there a separate setting that I need to change I thought it was supposed to say something like WAITING FOR AUTHORIZATION TO START COURSE or something similar?    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please go to wp-admin->wplms->miscellaneous->Redirect to Course Page on Order completion, and enable this setting and save changes. This will automatically redirect users to the course page.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘HELP! – WAITING FOR ADMIN APPROVAL’ is closed to new replies.