Help With Custom Learning Path for One Course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Help With Custom Learning Path for One Course

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    HorizonCME
    Spectator
    Putting this on the forums as directed:
    Hi, Thank you for sharing all the details. Can you please post this in forums as well. It would help us in tracking and responding faster. Do mention that you've already had a chat with me regarding this. regards, ( v ) Mr.Vibe Team VibeThemes   On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 10:21 PM, Becky Hartke wrote: WHAAAA?!?! AMAZING!! Here is the scenario: We have three different batches on one offline course called "Dallas" (NP, PA, RN), which each represent a different medical designation. These batches have all the same info and start/end dates, but because they all are different medical designations, they will need to receive different certificates for the course based on their accreditation. You can see the different certificates attached. The course only has one graded item, which is their final quiz, and this will give them their overall grade (the quiz is basically a list of the sessions in the course and they have to say whether they attended them or not). RN and NP will both use the same quiz to get their final grade because they both receive 13 credits for the course, but PA's only receive 12 credits so they will have to have a different final quiz. We will be using their final score to automatically generate the number of credits they received on their certificate. I hope that all makes sense - let me know if you need any more information and THANK YOU!!! Becky   On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 11:45 PM, Vibe Themes wrote: Hi, Thank you for contacting us. I suppose that you're asking for the "Custom Learning Paths" feature. Since you have only 1 course, we can give you a customised solution to award the certificates. Please share more information on the criteria when the certificates are awarded and we'll tell you how you can achieve this. regards, ( v ) Mr.Vibe Team VibeThemes   On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 3:38 AM, Becky Hartke wrote: WPLMS Team, Would you guys be willing to give me a quote for how much it would cost to expedite a feature addition for WPLMS? I see that you have it on your planned features, but I would be willing to pay extra to have it bumped up the priority ladder. Basically I have one course that I need to assign three different certificates to three different batches of people, and I've been trying my best to create work rounds for this but am at a loss right now. We have a live course in a little over a week that we need this feature for, and for the life of me, I can't figure out another way to do it. If you don't offer paid expedited service or if that deadline would be too much for your team, do you have any other ideas of how I could work around this issue? Thanks for all you do, Becky
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    HorizonCME
    Spectator
    Perfect! Thank you so much!!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so closing the topic.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Help With Custom Learning Path for One Course’ is closed to new replies.