Hi

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    loqka
    Participant
    Hi, i have written in before, i would like a refund, how can this take place? This theme has so many problems, im done with this now, its taken too much of my time, nothing works! it doesn't save my work, or it saves my work and deletes later, page builder is not working prob. either, and last time your support told me to disable front page editor? Well, i brought this theme because it had front page editor, so thats not ok. There are many more problems, im just done now, would like to purchase another theme so please send me back the money paid for this theme
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please create a refund request here : https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821460-Can-I-Get-A-Refund- I wish we could have done something to help you out. Do mention all the details on the refund case, the final say on the refund is from Envato.
    loqka
    Participant
    HI again :-)   So i have filled out the refund request, a few weeks ago now! I still have not recived a reply, and when i go to fill out the reqeust form again, i do not have the option to choose the wplms theme in the '' <span style="color: #545454; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-weight: bold;">Choose your purchase.</span><abbr style="box-sizing: border-box; border-bottom: none; text-decoration: underline; color: #df2c2c; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-weight: bold;" title="required"> </abbr> I would like an awnser asap and the refund into my envato account, this theme has been messing with me all year now!  i i have been awating a reply from you, please fix this!!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please raise a ticket at http://support.envato.com for the same .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Hi’ is closed to new replies.