Hid Course evaluation

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Hid Course evaluation

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    witslk
    Spectator
    we setup course with assignment and update same course every week (add more units) but some students starting click finish course then they could not access new unit which is say course under evaluation. when i setup course the option i put course evaluation with manual because we put some assignment modules inside the course so that  i can not put auto evaluation so i need to fix this issues
    Veronica
    hi, when the user is enrolled in the course and then if you add some more content in course then it will reflect only for the new user not to the enrolled one.
    witslk
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    if you only want to hide course evaluation option then we can hide it with the help of css but it doesn't reflect the functionality! you can either set it to manual or automatic
    witslk
    Spectator
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello @Witslk, Please share page URL and screenshot which button you want to hide, Thanks,
    witslk
    Spectator
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello,   Use this code for hide finish course button:   Goto appearance>>customize>>custom css and paste code given below:     .page-template-start-php .course_pursue_panel .more_course form input:nth-child(2){ background:red !important; display:none !important; }     Thanks,
    witslk
    Spectator
    done thanks  and close this topic
    Veronica
    topic closed
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Hid Course evaluation’ is closed to new replies.