Hide All Members Tab on Members Page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Hide All Members Tab on Members Page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    eclassopedia
    Spectator
    Hi Guys, I want to hide "All Members" tab shown on Members Directory, How can I do that. Please see the screenshot attached. https://imgur.com/AMDbd8v Also, How can I sent the default sorting order as "Alphabetical", its "Last Active" by default. Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    Not possible with only custom CSS because the default selected tab is members tab. Even if I hide it using custom CSS the page will land on that tab And from wp-admin > LMS > Settings you can change the order: http://prntscr.com/tkzmhh
    eclassopedia
    Spectator
    Ok Got it. What if we want to show the instructors list with a search filter like search by name, courses and Grades. I have already added a "Grades" filed to Instructor profile and using Bpsearch plugin I could search them as well the only issue is that the default member list lands on "All Members" tab instead of "All instructors". Is there a way around to either create a new search for instructors only or some code hacks to land on second tab instead of first one?   Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    I checked today and yes the default tab on page load is all instructors tab then the custom CSS will work for you to hide all members tab Paste this in wp-admin > appearance > customize > custom css .directory.members #members-directory-form li#members-all {display:none !important;}
    eclassopedia
    Spectator
    Above solution will only hide the tab and it will not work for us. Ok Can you tell me in which template I can found the code of this page? Member directory. Because If we can change the oder in tempalte file then it can solve our problem. Also, there is no way to search instructors with filters like Grade and Subject? we have Grade and subject field during the registration of the instructor. if there is any other compatible plugin that can search and filter isntructirs let me know.
    Diana
    Participant
    Instead of Grade and subject, create course categories, assign categories to the course and then you will be able to search in course directory based on course categories And about the issue, of hiding all members tab, I think the CSS will work because the default tab is not all members tab but the one which you want  
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide All Members Tab on Members Page’ is closed to new replies.