Hide check quiz results

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Hide check quiz results

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jackal
    Spectator
    Hi! I want to hide check result from course progress and from states, so student can't see the test after finishing it, I want him to see only the final grade! I have found this: https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/forums/topic/hide-check-quiz-results-button-2/ I followed the steps and pasted the codes, but nothing happened. I'm still able to see check result button! Can you help me with this?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well it seems like that you are using in course quiz .Those code in that topic was for single quiz that opens on an individual page . To hide the check results in case of in course quiz please try adding the given css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customizer -> custom css : .unit_prevnext .col-md-6 a.quiz_results_popup{display:none !important;}  
    jackal
    Spectator
    Hi, thank you it works in course quiz, but I want to remove it from student's states page too? How can I remove or hide it from states?
    jackal
    Spectator
    I have used this code and it worked very well: <b>add_action('bp_after_course_results',function(){ ?> jQuery(document).ready(function($){ var check_results = $('body').find('.quiz_results'); if(typeof check_results != 'undefined'){ $('.quiz_results>li>a').attr('href','#'); } }); <?php });</b> Thank you
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide check quiz results’ is closed to new replies.