Hide Course Items on Shop Page & want to display physical products

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Hide Course Items on Shop Page & want to display physical products

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    prateekgupta2009
    Participant
    Hello, I want to hide course items on Shop page & instead i want to show some physical products on Shop Page as i want to use LMS & store both. So please tell me how to hide the Course Listings from Shop Page and show only products that i will create from Wp-Admin.
    Diana
    Participant
    @prateekgupta2009, The woo-commerce shop page will only show those items on the shop page which is considered as a product. I mean that item should have a price and subscription duration. So if your course is not associated with any product and vice versa then the shop page will not show any course product and you can show only those products which you want to But I have a doubt why you want to show only products which are not associated with the course becasue WPLMS is all about purchasing and selling products
    prateekgupta2009
    Participant
    @Diana All courses has a product associated by its name which are virtual product then only you can sell those courses. But On my platform we courses & some electronics kits required for those courses which need to be purchased separately. So on course page i am listing all courses which user can purchase from their but on shop page we want to list only real products which are not associated with courses. So is there any way around to hide courses from shop page and show only products over there.
    Diana
    Participant
    @prateekgupta2009, I think this will be a good idea to assign product categories to your physical products so I will share the code to show only the products of that category. Checking the type of product will add unnecessary queries in the code. That's why associating same category with all the physical prody=ucts will be much easier
    prateekgupta2009
    Participant
    @Diana That will be fine & will there be any way where in i can select what category of physical products i would like to display.
    Veronica
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide Course Items on Shop Page & want to display physical products’ is closed to new replies.