Hide Dynamic Quiz option

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Hide Dynamic Quiz option

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Danny
    Spectator
    Is it possible to hide (or disable) the dynamic Quiz option? Using Modern Theme and new Front End course creation.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please use this custom css in your wp-admin->appearance->customize->custom css:
    .page-template-create_content .list-group-item.vibe_vibe_quiz_dynamic {
    display: none !important;
    }
    Danny
    Spectator
    Hi, Doesn´t seems to work. The code that I used was: .page-template-create_content .list-group-item.vibe_vibe_quiz_dynamic { display: none !important; }
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Well this works fine on our test setup, refer: http://prntscr.com/aivhd9 Please try clearing the browser cache. If still the issue persits, then share the credentials with us to check and give you appropriate solution to this.
    Danny
    Spectator
    Yes, I see in your pic that it´s removed, but not on my site. Have cleared cache.   url: www.qampus.se Username: p511dvi Password: Alicia0810163584
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    As mentioned in another topic, you had selected the default template for the edit course page. The correct template for edit course page is create content. I have already changed the template and it works fine now. Please check and confirm.
    Danny
    Spectator
    Seems to work. I didn´t know about the create content template. Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so closing the topic.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide Dynamic Quiz option’ is closed to new replies.