Hide Finish course button

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Hide Finish course button

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marco
    Spectator
    Hi, I need to hide the finish button of a course until an user doesn't have submitted a form. I've read in forum that with version 4 of WPLMS the survey quiz type are note working, so I use the [form] shortcake in a unit to create a form. I tried with this: jQuery(document).ready(function(){ jQuery('.finish_course').hide();
        jQuery(".form_submit").click(function(){
                jQuery('.finish_course').show();
    });     

}); but is not working, probably because haw the course page is loaded. Do you have any suggestion? Thank you, Marco
    Diana
    Participant
    In v4, rendering any element is different so this code will not work As survey quiz is not working and you want to hide finish course button until user finishes the course? or for only survey quiz?
    Marco
    Spectator
    Hello, thank you for reply in my curriculum all my course will be like this: 1 ore more unit with video/text 1 quiz with only 3 ore more question single choice 1 survival quiz/form that need to be anonymous, but I need to register that user has submitted this survival. The WPLMS 4 doesn't has survival question so I decided to use a normal form that send emails (so can be anonymous) but the idea is to hide I would like to Hide Finish course button until the user don't finish all the units, the quiz and click on "SEND" to the last survival quiz/form. That code work using the console, but is not working when you load the page. I can hide the finis course with css:
    <style>
    .finish_course {
    display:none;
    }
    </style>
    But where put the jQuery code to work? Thank you, Marco
    Diana
    Participant
    To add jquery code, add in wp-admin > WPLMS > Footer > google analytics code within script tag

<script>
    //add jquery code here
    </script>

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide Finish course button’ is closed to new replies.