Hide Memeberships for Students on Instructor Dasboard

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Hide Memeberships for Students on Instructor Dasboard

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Hi, Students will not pay for courses through subscriptions on my platform, they will only have to pay what the Course costs in the store. For this reason, I would like to be able to hide this option in the Instructor panels because it can be confusing for them. This is I want to hide in Dasboard and Admin panel for Instructors: https://cursospilatesonline.com/hide2.jpg    
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Taking advantage of this topic, I would like you to explain to me how a Course payment can have a price in the store and another as a Student with a subscription. I mean, if a Course costs in the store € 50 and, for example, the minimum price of a subscription for a Student is € 100 per month ... what would be the real price for the student if he buys the Course in the store?
    Veronica
    hi, sorry for the delay in respsonse due to support holiday this can be hide with the course navigation plugin and i am understanding this: I mean, if a Course costs in the store € 50 and, for example, the minimum price of a subscription for a Student is € 100 per month ... what would be the real price for the student if he buys the Course in the store? can you please elaborate this!
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    thanks, you can close this topic
    Veronica
    thanks for the confirmation. closing the topic. #staysafe.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide Memeberships for Students on Instructor Dasboard’ is closed to new replies.