Hide participants and price on the left

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Hide participants and price on the left

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Hello, I would like to remove the members icon and the number of students enrolled from the course block layout (nr. 5.) in homepage. I want to leave only the Corse title and the price on the right. Can you also tell me how to place the price on the right in the course block layout with the date and the price on the left? Thank you.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, To remove the students from the course block add the bellow css in your appearance->customize->custom css: .block.courseitem .block_content .course_block_bottom .fa-users {display:none;} ------------ If you want to show the date on the course block then its available in the course 5 block, which you can change by editing the block in page builder section.
    Hi, Thank you, now it’s ok. Is it possible to remove members icon and number also from "Related courses"?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Try adding the bellow custom css instead: .block.courseitem .block_content .fa-users {display:none !important;}
    Hi, I inserted the new custom css. It works well in homepage, in “Related courses” the icon disappeared but not the number of participants.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Can you please share the course url where I can see it to provide you the proper css for this.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Try adding the bellow css : .related_courses .block.courseitem .block_content strong:last-child {display:none;}
    Hi, after adding the css the number of participants in Relayed courses disappeared. One more thing: i<span style="color: #212121; font-family: inherit; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: transparent;">s it possible to delete the two lines that now appear above and below the price?</span>
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, For related courses add the bellow css in your appearance->customize->custom css:
    .single-course .block.courseitem .block_content .block_title {border-bottom:none;}

.single-course .block.courseitem span.clear {display:none;}
    Hi, now it’s ok :) Thank you for your help!
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide participants and price on the left’ is closed to new replies.