Hide quiz results

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Hide quiz results

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    I would like to hide the details of the results after submitting the quiz. My client do not want to share any detailed information about the questions, answers one by one, only the final grade. I have checked the forum for answers and find some, but they not really work for me.
    1. Check results button after submission of the quiz. There are 2 possibilities: 1/a hide the Check results button. This is working fine with css tweak, but in this case how can I get the Retake button when I'm working on quiz setting and development? 1/b I have the Check results button and at the and of page the Retake button, but in this case I need to hide all other information on this page. Which solution is possible to make it work?

2. How to disable the link on student’s profile > course > results to the quiz so they can not access the test results but only see the grades obtained. I have found a tweak for that in forum: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/hide-check-quiz-results-button-2/ from H.K. Latiyan: "Try adding the bellow code in your wplms-customizer.php file present in your wplms customizer plugin OR the functions.php file of your child theme (if using a child theme):

add_action(‘bp_after_course_results’,function(){ ?> jQuery(document).ready(function($){

var check_results = $(‘body’).find(‘.quiz_results’);

if(typeof check_results != ‘undefined’){

$(‘.quiz_results>li>a’).attr(‘href’,’#’);

}

}); <?php });" but for me this code is not working. I have 3.9.9 and this post is almost 4 years old. Probably that could cause the problem. Please update this solution for me.
    Diana
    Participant

add_action('bp_after_course_results',function(){

?>

<script>

jQuery(document).ready(function($){

var check_results = $('body').find('.quiz_results');

if(typeof check_results != 'undefined'){

$('.quiz_results>li>a').attr('href','#');

}

});

</script>

<?php

});

For point 2, try adding the above code, it should work with version 3.9.9
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    For point 2. Thanks, the code is working now. :) Any idea for point 1. (Check results and retake button problem...)?
    Diana
    Participant
    Point 1: Check Results Button after quiz submission But it is already there right? Actually I am confused with the statement above
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    To make the question 1 more clear: 1./a How can I hide the questions from the opening window after pushing the Check results button, and only get the Retake button at the end of page? (It is in inline course mode.) 1./b Or if I hide the Check results button with css. Where can I find Retake button to enable the quiz retake if it is necessary?
    Diana
    Participant
    If we follow point (b), in that case, if the student fail in the quiz then in failed quiz message you can add this shortcode

[vibe_quiz_retake quiz="50"]

where 50 is quiz id .

I hope this will work for you
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    I did not use failed not failed quiz, because the instructor should check first the results to evaluate, there are lot of manual parts of the quizzes. At the meantime I have found the following css using my browser's development tools:
       div.quiz_result {display:none;}

using this, all the questions from check results window and from students' stat screen link window are hiding, however, the evaluation window is containing the questions, so this hiding does not prevent the evaluation. But unfortunately, this line hides the questions from admin/stat quiz results window too. Is any workaround, or customization code to not take into account this global css for the admin/stat results window, or to override there? Regarding the 2. problem, hiding the link on the user profile result screen: I have checked your snippet again and this is working only on the first page! If you have more quiz evaluation on the 2. and 3. page of evaluation summary screen the link hiding is not working. This is mentioned also in some topics here in the forum. The above css code will hide from the working link the whole question part. It would be a great solution for hiding the questions from students after the quiz problem, but only in that case if we can solve to override it in admin/stat quiz result window for instructor.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide quiz results’ is closed to new replies.