Hide WC Price Course for students which already bought it

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Hide WC Price Course for students which already bought it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    carlosmer
    Spectator
    Maybe I'm selling one course: 50$. I make some sales. Then I want to promote this course and make a limited offer: 30$. If I'm selling it via WooCommerce, every time an old student takes the course again she will see the actual price: 30$, while she paid 50$. She won't probably feel good. An option to hide the price of the course for students who have already bought it would fix it.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Not sure how this helps, because she can logout and see the actual price. Easy fix for this : Paste this code in child theme functions.php file : https://gist.github.com/MrVibe/8ef9666b29e6781d6826   Let me know if this resolves your issue.
    andrewtconroy
    Spectator
    Can I hide the price for everyone? I would like to remove the price from the course display at all times. Thanks!
    hodoogwaja
    Participant
    Hello. Vibe. These code works now? I think these code not right, I put it in function.php in themes, But nothing to happen.
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide WC Price Course for students which already bought it’ is closed to new replies.