Hiding quiz from course curriculum

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Hiding quiz from course curriculum

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jsnmrk
    Spectator
    Hi There. PLEASE can you help me out here. My course is made up of units and quiz's. I am displaying the course curriculum on my course page, and I have a quiz between each unit. However I feel it irrelevant to display the fact that there is a quiz in between each unit. It currently displays something like this:
    • Unit 01
    • Quiz for Unit 01
    • Unit 02
    • Quiz for unit 02
    • Unit 03
    • Quiz for unit 03
    • etc...
    I would like it to display like this:
    • Unit 01
    • Unit 02
    • Unit 03
    • etc...
    Is there a way to keep the units in the course but remove them from the course curriculum on the course home page? Thanks, Jay
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You want to remove quizzes from course curriculum and only wants to keep units. Please use this code in your wplms-customizer.php file before "?>" present in your wplms customizer plugin:   add_action('bp_before_course_body','remove_quizzes_from_curriculum'); function remove_quizzes_from_curriculum(){  add_filter('bp_course_get_full_course_curriculum','custom_remove_quizzes'); }   function custom_remove_quizzes($curriculum){  if(!is_page_template('start.php') && is_singular('course')){    foreach($curriculum as $key=> $value)    if($value['type']=='quiz'){      unset($curriculum[$key]);    }  }  return $curriculum; }
    jsnmrk
    Spectator
    Thank you, this seems to be working PERFECTLY! :)
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so marking the topic as resolved and closing the topic.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Hiding quiz from course curriculum’ is closed to new replies.