Home page opening half way down

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Home page opening half way down

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    ndougan985
    Participant
    Found a strange occurrence with the home page: The site opens half way down the page when the home page is loaded, is there a way to have the page open as normal, or a default layout i could reset the home page to without overwriting all the changes made to images and information? Can't seem to find why the page doesn't load at the top of the page, so struggling to resolve the issue  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Can you please share the site url with us to check the issue on your website.
    ndougan985
    Participant
    Absolutely, sorry about that: http://weightliftingonline.com/
    Make sure your theme is updated to the latest version.
    ndougan985
    Participant
    Version 2.5.2 is installed
    Kindly provide me your wp-admin credentials and your site url. PS: Mark your reply as private.  
    ndougan985
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials, I checked your website and checked the plugin file which is responsible for this. I found out that the file code is not updated, in the vibe shortcode plugin the shortcodes.js is has the code which was in the version 2.4 after that the code has not been updated. This issue was fixed after that update. There might be chaching issue on your website. Please try contacting your webhost and ask them to clear the server side cache, also purge all your cache. Then the updated file may work and the issue will be resolved.
    ndougan985
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    PS: The issue is resolved, so please let me know if we could close the topic.
    ndougan985
    Participant
    All sorted, thanks for all the help, manually overwriting the vibe-shortcodes folder with an updated version seems to have resolved the javascript issue, hopefully with a cleared server side cache, the updates will stay up to date. Thanks again
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Home page opening half way down’ is closed to new replies.