Home Page search problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Home Page search problem

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kaisheng
    Spectator
    After I typed keyword to search, unable to search   Shown: <h1 style="box-sizing: border-box; color: #282828; font-size: 32px; margin: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; line-height: 1.35em; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; padding: 0px; background-color: #f9f9f9;">Search Results for " "</h1> http://www.courseworms.com/?post_type=course&s=photography&ulp-email=&ulp-email=&ulp-email=&s=   I unactivate the 3rd party plugin and try , still the same. pls help
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please confirm if this issue is appearing only when you are logged in as admin or it is appearing for the non logged in users also ? Please make sure that you have not used the [course_search] shortcode more than once in a page .
    kaisheng
    Spectator
    Hi, it happen only admin login.. why?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please confirm of you have added course filter widget in the footer . If yes then : This is an issue with the vibe shortcodes plugin we have already fixed this and same will get reflect in the next update of vibe shortcodes plugin  .
    kaisheng
    Spectator
    When  will the update available?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Update already released please update your vibe shortcodes plugins to version 1.9.9.2 .
    AccordWorldwide
    Spectator
    i have the same issue with the plugin updated to version 1.9.9.2   If you search nothing happens and you get a blank page... whether logged in or not...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try resaving the permalinks to postname or try deactivating the third party plugins for this .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Home Page search problem’ is closed to new replies.