Homepage broken after 1.9.9 update!

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Homepage broken after 1.9.9 update!

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Hi Team I'm unable to set a homepage on the site after the update. It appears broken/collapsed with the header and footer overlapping. Even the menu is broken and doesn't display as set in menu settings. Please see the attached image. Please give me a solution quick as this was a live site. I had to put it on maintenance mode because of this issue.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We assign the home page again from wp-admin ->appearance ->customize .Please check
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Hey Alex, It's not about the home page settings but has something to do with the update. My settings are fine. However, the homepage doesn't recognise the Visual Builder content unless the theme's content editor is activated and some element from it is added. For example, I have to add a picture or a layer slider element from the theme's page builder so that the Homepage doesn't appear collapsed. What could be the issue?
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Ok so here's the problem in more detail: If I place Visual Builder content above Theme Builder content, then it won't work. Only the Theme Builder content will show. This wasn't happening before the update. If I place Visual Builder content under Theme Builder content, then everything works fine. But I need Visual Builder content ABOVE Theme Builder content, since I use the Visual Builder to build the entire page, and only use the Them Builder to display courses in carousel at the end. Can't believe I spent 8 hours on this damn glitch! :-/
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I am unable to replicate this. Please check this : http://vibethemes.com/demo/wplms/vc-with-page-builder/
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Homepage broken after 1.9.9 update!’ is closed to new replies.