homepage category

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues homepage category

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    amatjunyent
    Spectator
    Hi, I just import the demo content and after saving some changes the category on the homepage changed the text color to white which cannot be seen unless you highlight it. And how can i add login and register buttons on the top right
    Veronica
    hi, can you please provide some more details like the page url and provide your credentials in private reply by which i can check it what's happening.
    amatjunyent
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    amatjunyent
    Spectator
    Veronica
    hi, you can use this custom css add this in apperance>>customize>>custom css .taxonomy_carousel a.term_block .term_name span{ color:#4ae !important; }
    change the color according to your need.
    amatjunyent
    Spectator
    Veronica
    yes, it's for sure that you can't see them because your background is in the combination of black and white so both the colors are not going to be effective there. you have to select the dark one to appear or you can change the background of the courses.
    amatjunyent
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, use this css in wp-admin >> appearance >> customize >> custom css. a.term_block{ position: fixed; display: none; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; right: 0; bottom: 0; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.73); z-index: 9999; cursor: pointer; }   .home-page .taxonomy_carousel a.term_block .term_name span{color: white !important;} refer: http://prntscr.com/puk3d9
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘homepage category’ is closed to new replies.