Homepage not in Full width

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Homepage not in Full width

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    Hi Why my homepage not fully show in full width. it come with box and white color at left and right side. after milisecond then it show full
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi if you check our learning center demo then you will find that it is happening with the demo same the reason behind that is the slider revolution it first lode then it takes the width if the page accordingly
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    meaning this will effect whole page? i think its suppose by one section only. How to change be as a normal load @Veronica ?
    Veronica
    hi this is totally related to the elementor not the theme
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    not understand @Veronica . then what i should do to make page normal load?
    Veronica
    hi you can ask the same to the elementor support as i have mentioned that it takes some time to load due to elements on the page
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    i have another website use same but not happen like this @Veronica
    Veronica
    hi can you share the details for that site so we can compare and replicate that
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi checked throughly this is not our issue it can be cache plugin performing style minification or in elementor itself it's lazy loading CSS
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    already clear cache but still same @Veronica . how can confirmed this not from your site?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is the loading issue . The css does load after html is loaded and elementor uses some js to make the section full width .Totally elementor's issues not at all related to theme. Please contact elementor on this .
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Homepage not in Full width’ is closed to new replies.