hover color issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting hover color issue

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    rangu
    Participant
    Link 1 In the above link view cart is seen clearly below the product but in when I hover on it, the text changes to the same color as below Link 2 I tried changing the color but it does not affect at all
    Misty
    This reply has been marked as private.
    rangu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Misty
    Hey @rangu I have checked Your issue but You can see in screenshot that I am provide you . There is no button of view cart in your site , so please add button of view cart below the Product. http://prntscr.com/qd1yjt
    rangu
    Participant
    when you click on add to cart below the product, then you can find the view card button beside it.
    Misty
    Hi You can use this css Apply css in : wp-admin > Appearance > Customise > custom css .woocommerce-notices-wrapper a.button.wc-forward { background-color:#dad8da; color:#515151; text-decoration:none; background-image:none; }
    rangu
    Participant
    the code is not working
    logan

You can use this css

Apply css in : wp-admin > Appearance > Customise > custom css

.woocommerce-notices-wrapper a.button.wc-forward:hover{

background-color: #dad8da !important;

color:#515151;

}

rangu
    Participant
    It's not working
    Veronica
    use this code: .wpb_wrapper .woocommerce.columns-4 a.added_to_cart.wc-forward:hover{ background-color: #dad8da !important; color:#515151; } and this will work for sure. check here:http://somup.com/cql0iifpMz you can change the colors as per your need. please let know the result.
    Steve
    Hey @rangu , remove those css and add this -> .page-id-828 .product a.added_to_cart.wc-forward{ color: white !important; padding:4px !important; border-radius:5px !important; } Thanks
    rangu
    Participant
    it worked thanks
    Veronica
    great! closing the topic.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘hover color issue’ is closed to new replies.