How can i change the color for each course category?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues How can i change the color for each course category?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    facartes
    Participant
    I want to change the color for each course category in the display box when using the display grid. I'm trying to find how to change each category's CSS so each course can be displayed with a different category color.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hello, Please share your site url and screenshots where you want to change the color.
    facartes
    Participant
    I want to change the color, in this all the pages where this display grid is located https://educaciongeneral.uniandes.edu.co/cursos/ Thank you. Best regards, facartes
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, You can apply css to different course category with the help of nth child . Refer : http://prntscr.com/jg19z2   Css :- .vibe_grid  .grid li:nth-child(2) { background: #623b3b; }
    facartes
    Participant
    Hi, I have another question. How can i change the color of the black gradient color on each category? I want to use this colors:  #a2ce00 for Culturas, Artes y Humanidades, #29abe2 For Pensamiento Científico and #ed3f40 for Colombia. Where can i modify the CSS for each category?
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please share the link of category page and screenshot pointing where you want to change the color.
    facartes
    Participant
    Hi, this is where i want to change the colors for each category. I used the gradient directly on the image. but i want to use a different gradient color in the CSS depending on the category.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Sorry this gradient color is not related to theme code or any css code. This is on image, we can not do anything for this. You can hire a graphic designer to change this gradient on image. To change the title color add the below given css code in your custom css. Go to wp-admin-> Appearance -> customize -> custom css. #title .pagetitle h1{color:#000; !important}
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘How can i change the color for each course category?’ is closed to new replies.