How can i change the pagination parameter

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How can i change the pagination parameter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    redspark
    Spectator
    Hello, How can i change the pagination parameter - post_per_page for pagination(); function (cureently this is set to 10 for search page [search-incourse.php]) can you please provide the path of the file where this function location and to change the html for pagination link Many thanks in advacne
    Diana
    Participant
    @redspark, We have a setting for that wp-admin > WPLMS > BuddyPress > Items Per page > Save This setting will handle the number of items per page(like courses in course directory)
    redspark
    Spectator
    Thank for the reply. i changed the item per page in the setting it works for me on the course page but not on search page and other page like category base page (course-cat/technology) where the pagination fucntion is "pagination();". please also refer the attachment.
    Diana
    Participant
    @redspark, Please goto wp-admin -> settings -> reading -> " Blog pages show at most " . change that value. refer: http://prntscr.com/harz08 This will handle the pagination on the course category page
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How can i change the pagination parameter’ is closed to new replies.