How can I create course with different enrollment dates?

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches How can I create course with different enrollment dates?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    BiliWeiss
    Participant
    I can configure a course with different enrollment dates? Or maybe, a course that links Course A, B and C, and forces me to choose one of the three options. Is any of these options possible? And how can I do it?  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Yes you can use wplms batches addon using which you can create different batches for a single course. Each batch can have different start date.
    BiliWeiss
    Participant
    I do not want to be releasing parts of the course by date. I have duplicated course. For example: - Course A 2017 - Course A 2018 I need that when I access course A, I can select between enrolling in Course A 2017 or Course A 2018. Possibility to enroll to the same course in different dates. Is that possible?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, As I mentioned above this is available in wplms batches plugin only. If you have two different courses then you can ask your students to join the different courses according to their start dates.
    BiliWeiss
    Participant
    Thanks for your suggestions! Well, sounds good. I buyed WPLMS Batches addon, installed, activated with my key, and nothing happens. No batch settings appear anywhere. I have seen this video and I don't see any of this: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/multiple-start-dates-for-course/ Should I activate any option? In "LMS -> configuration" nothing appears to activate. PS: Maybe a link to the addon, would have helped me to better understand your suggestions.
    BiliWeiss
    Participant
    I'm looking this video tutorial to trying to solve it: http://vibethemes.com/downloads/wplms-batches/ As you can see, if I edit a course, in course components, not appearing batch section. Only can create forums (if you can see, our team translate it to spanish):   I update wplms to last version, and all plugins are updated. We are using wplms-modern child. What are we doing wrong? Thanks for your help!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Yes for this you need to enable the buddypress groups, please go to wp-admin->settings->buddypress->components->groups.  
    BiliWeiss
    Participant
    Thanks for your response, Now I have both the option to create groups, such as creating batches. But if I try to create a new Batch, it warns me that it will create a new group for the Batch, I accept, but nothing happens. If then, instead of creating a new batch, I search among existing ones, it does not appear the one I supposedly created. That is, the new controls appear, but they do not work. Should I configure some more details?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, No this is the only required setting for the batches to work. Can you please share the site url, the course url and the batch url in question and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    BiliWeiss
    Participant
    Hi again, Looks like I've managed to make the enrollments work. Just one more question. Is there any way to perform a user import to a batch enrollment? For example from a CSV users list
    BiliWeiss
    Participant
    When you are creating a course, and have not yet been assigned a price for that course, it appears as "private" in the course directory. Is there any option to hide all "private" courses in the directory?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Yes you can import bulk users to a batch, please refer this tutorial: https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/bulk-add-students-to-batch-via-csv/ -------------- You can hide the courses from the website from wp-admin->wplms->course manager->hide courses from directory. You can also set the courses to coming soon mode so that you do not have to hide them.
    BiliWeiss
    Participant
    Is there a shortcode or hook through which to hide by default all the "private courses", that is, all those that have no price? I can not find the coming soon mode of the courses.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, You'll have to hide the private courses from course manager only. For the coming soon its present in the lms settings, refer: http://prntscr.com/h4c969 After enabling this setting you can edit the course and in pricing section you can enable the coming soon mode for courses.
    BiliWeiss
    Participant
    Hi, On more think. How can I limit enrollment to one call per student? Example: Course 1: - Batch A - Batch B - Batch C How can I limit user only register to one of these batch?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘How can I create course with different enrollment dates?’ is closed to new replies.