How can I force the user subscribe in all courses programmatically

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How can I force the user subscribe in all courses programmatically

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mirador360
    Spectator
    hi, i wanna know how can I force the user subscribe in all courses programmatically? I know there is a function that does this in LMS->settings only I'm not using your login system so I need to apply the same function to my login. In other words, when the user registers in my login I need to trigger an event or trigger that makes the user who is registering automatically subscribe to all existing courses... can you help me?
    Veronica
    hi well there are three hooks
    add_action('bp_core_activated_user',array($this,'wplms_activate_free_courses'),99); 
    						add_action('vibebp_user_registered',array($this,'wplms_activate_free_courses'),99,1);
    						add_action('user_register',array($this,'wplms_activate_free_courses'),99,1);
    that we are using to perform the above scenario and we are not assigning course on login we are performing this on user registration use this: do_action('user_register',$user_id); and make your courses free and enable the setting it will work
    mirador360
    Spectator
    hi, thanks for your reply.. can you give me an example applicating this code ?
    mirador360
    Spectator
    hi i managed to do this, thank you can close the topic!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How can I force the user subscribe in all courses programmatically’ is closed to new replies.