How can we skip the Approval Process After purchase

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How can we skip the Approval Process After purchase

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    aliwoodrhc
    Participant
    I want students to be able to not have to wait for approval by admin to take course after purchase. I can't find where to turn this feature off. Please help me out with this. so after student pays for class it skips approval process by admin and redirects student to the course.      
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    For this you'll have to use the third party plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-autocomplete-order/
    aliwoodrhc
    Participant
    Thank you H.K. Latiyan. WPLMS use to automatically do it before. I downloaded the plugin you said. Now what is happening after the guest completes the order is they have to refresh the page to be redirected to the right page. Can we make it automatically refresh and send them to the first page of the actual course?  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Go to wplms->miscellaneous->redirect to course page on order completion, refer: http://prntscr.com/cj12qm, enable it and save changes.
    aliwoodrhc
    Participant
    Thank you again, Is there a way to have it go straight to the first page of the course instead of the purchase page where students have to click "Take this Course"?? I want it to redirect straight into the course rules first page. Also the redirect is currently working it will only work if I refresh the page have purchase. I have it enabled in the Mis. like you said. Please let me know what I can do it make it automatically redirect after purchase. Thank you for your time and help.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    It is working fine at our end. When the students click on place order (on checkout page) the page reloads itself and after few seconds the page is automatically redirected to the course page.
    aliwoodrhc
    Participant
    What can I do to fix this problem. On checkout page it shows order confirmation and at bottom of the page says waiting on admin approval. If you hit refresh or click on waiting on admin approval it will redirect you to the course page and then you have to click Start Course. What can I do to have it automatically load into the page you go to when you click Start Course?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please check if the order was actually completed  in back end -> woocommerce -> orders ->select and  edit the order  ? The redirect to course page after order completion will only work if the order is marked as complete by the woocommerce system .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘How can we skip the Approval Process After purchase’ is closed to new replies.