How display course Curriculum in Certificate

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How display course Curriculum in Certificate

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sacinoweb
    Spectator
    Hi, How can I display de course curriculum (title of sections and title of units)  when generated the certificate? Like the certificate_code but a personalized
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, There is no shortcode present for this in wplms as of now. Please let me know how you want to show the curriculum in a certificiate, give an example how the certificate will look with a curriculum. And what if the curriculum is very large.
    sacinoweb
    Spectator
    Hi, Oh no :c I want to display the curriculum in list like this: Curriculum: - Title section - Title section .... If curriculum is very large the certificate generate multiple pages or a long certificate. Thx for help!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, So you need a shortcode for just displaying the course curriculum sections, in your example you mentioned only the sections. Is it correct ?  
    sacinoweb
    Spectator
    Hi, I need this titles on curriculum: https://prnt.sc/gf1sfp Yes, a shortcode showing this title can be perfect.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Add the bellow code in your wplms-customizer.php file present in wp-admin->plugins->editor->select wplms customizer plugin->wplms-customizer.php file: add_shortcode('certificate_course_curriculum','custom_show_certificate_course_curriculum'); function custom_show_certificate_course_curriculum( $atts, $content = null ){   $id = $_GET['c'];   if(isset($id) && $id){     $course_curriculum = bp_course_get_curriculum($id);     if(!empty($course_curriculum)){       $arr = array();       foreach ($course_curriculum as $curriculum) {         if(is_numeric($curriculum))           $arr[] = get_the_title($curriculum);         else           $arr[] = $curriculum;       }     }   }   if(!empty($arr)){     $echo = '<div><ul>';     foreach ($arr as $ouput) {              $echo .= '<li>'.$ouput.'</li>';     }     $echo .= '</ul></div>';     return $echo;   }   else     return '[certificate_course_curriculum]'; }   Now you can use [certificate_course_curriculum] shortcode in the certificate.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How display course Curriculum in Certificate’ is closed to new replies.