How do I change the TABS Heading Color?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How do I change the TABS Heading Color?

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    vgnavada
    Spectator
    Hello, I want the heading color of the TABS to be White (#ffffff). But it is some other color in my case. (Please refer the screenshots. The present color is not matching the overall color combination of the site and also isn't visible properly.) Kindly let me know how can I change only the color of this particular thing. Thanks in advance!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This happens sometimes when the colors are not saved. So please go to wp-admin->appearance->customize->theme->theme primary color: change this color and save the settings, now again change this color to default or whatever you want and save the changes, i.e. just re-save the color settings there. Similarly go to customize->body: there also re-save all the color settings. Let us know if this helps.
    vgnavada
    Spectator
    I did as directed. Re-Saved all colors..But still..No, This didn't help for me. It is still displaying as it was before. (Check: http://mastermindacademe.com/about/) Please let me know are there any other possible ways to set this thing right?
    vgnavada
    Spectator
    I found out this now!! When I open the same page with TABS in CUSTOMIZE option window, The colors appear to be perfectly alright. But when I visit it normally, It appears as mentioned previously. (Please refer the screenshot) Why is this so?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This seems to be the issue with your theme primary text color only. Try re-saving the theme primary text color, then clear the browser cache, it should work fine.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How do I change the TABS Heading Color?’ is closed to new replies.