How Do I Get The Header Off While Retaining The Menu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues How Do I Get The Header Off While Retaining The Menu

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Wise
    Spectator
    Hello there, I am new to VibeThemes and I am trying to set up a themes with it... When I had my slider in the page builder, the menu seemed to work well and there was no header, but the page builder did not allow me to do much, so I used Visual composer and took all the components away from the page builder... But the header has appeared and it is not making my website look good... Please how do I get it off and how can I make sure that the slider starts from the top while the menu and login links remain visible on it.   Thanks  
    Wise
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Go to wp-admin->appearance->customiser->add custom CSS-> add these lines and save. section#title {background:none !Important; padding-top:0px !important; } section#content {margin-top:-100px !important} header.sleek.transparent a {color:#ffffff !Important;}
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Wise
    Spectator
    Thanks, let me try this out...
    Wise
    Spectator
    Thanks, there is a change...But Looks like the header is still there... Please what should I do? Thanks
    Go to wp-admin->WPLMS->header->fixed header on scroll ->set it to no.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘How Do I Get The Header Off While Retaining The Menu’ is closed to new replies.